corner corner Children and Books (Fourth Edition)

Children and Books (Fourth Edition)
by May Hill Arbuthnot, Zena Sutherland | Reference
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 6/28/2007

status (set by ResQgeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

From the leftovers after the annual fundraising book sale at the Central Branch of the Arlington County Library, to be released.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/20/2017 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!