corner corner The Day of the Storm

The Day of the Storm
by Rosamunde Pilcher | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingstarrdustwing of Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Thursday, June 05, 2008

status (set by starrdust): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Thursday, June 05, 2008

Picked this up at the Thrift shop. Have enjoyed other novels by Rosamunde Pilcher so looking forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 2 by wingstarrdustwing at Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Friday, December 31, 2010

Took this book with me to England, to read on the plane, and finished it on 15.Dec.2010. It was an enjoyable book to read with Rosamunde Pilcher being an author I like to return to now and again. Her development of characters pulls me into the story as it unfolds. Even with predictable endings, I savour each word right up until the end.

Journal Entry 3 by wingstarrdustwing at Wal-Mart Supercentre on Hwy 89 in Alliston, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 30, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (4/30/2011 UTC) at Wal-Mart Supercentre on Hwy 89 in Alliston, Ontario Canada

Left on top of the pay phone in the telephone booth outside the south entrance to Wal-Mart.

Released for the Flowers Blooming Release Challenge

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, starrdust, as your referring member.

Happy reading!