corner corner Banana Rose

Banana Rose
by Natalie Goldberg | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

status (set by solittletime): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pre-numbered label used for registration. Paperback.

Reserved for the 2nd Annual Chef's Challenge, in honor of eggiwegg's son, the Chef.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Ruby Tuesday Restaurant, 364 Maine Mall Rd in South Portland, Maine USA on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (7/16/2007 UTC) at Ruby Tuesday Restaurant, 364 Maine Mall Rd in South Portland, Maine USA

Released in the entryway at Ruby Tuesday at the Maine Mall, South Portland, Maine.

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!