corner corner Affinity

by Sarah Waters | Gay & Lesbian
Registered by LeighBCD on 6/10/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bought at the Clapham Book Shop - it is important to support one's local book shop especially when it is an independent!!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Saturday, January 05, 2008

First book of 2008. And this was a disappointment. I could not get into it and have given up around page 110. Such a shame as I was really looking forward to reading this novel, I was saving it for myself like a treat. Oh well - I still like Sarah Waters and will continue to read her books.

I will release this into the wild. Happy travels!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at Green Park in Green Park, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (1/30/2008 UTC) at Green Park in Green Park, Greater London United Kingdom

Left on a bench - hope whoever finds this book enjoys it! Read and release it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I haven't read it yet!! I sat down waiting for the tube and saw a book sitting there, at first I thought that someone had left it behind and slowly and guiltily looked around as i slipped it into my bag!! Was amazed when I found out that someone had left it there deliberatly, not only was my guilt of being a book thief lifted, I had found a new book to read and a great website with a unique and exiciting idea! Cheers!

CAUGHT IN GREEN PARK STATION, LONDON UK