corner corner The Inheritance: A Novel

by Tom Savage | Literature & Fiction
Registered by bsliv1219 of Fremont, Ohio USA on 6/6/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bsliv1219 from Fremont, Ohio USA on Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I bought this book at a library sale to read and release.

Journal Entry 2 by bsliv1219 from Fremont, Ohio USA on Sunday, July 29, 2007

I mailed this book to ZiaBookCrossers to release this during the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta!

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Monday, August 06, 2007

Books arrived safely today, will set aside for the Fiesta!! Thank you for sharing!

Journal Entry 4 by ZiaBookCrossers from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Monday, August 06, 2007

Reserved for a mass release during the 2007 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta! Read more about our plans here

Journal Entry 5 by wingjarewing at Balloon Fiesta Park in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, October 05, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (10/6/2007 UTC) at Balloon Fiesta Park in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Will release sometime during dawn patrol!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, November 09, 2007

My sister attended the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque in October 2007 and she brought the book to me since she had already read it. I am going to pass it on to a co-worker.

CAUGHT IN ALBUQUERQUE-BALLOON FIESTA NEW MEXICO US

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, November 12, 2007

Received from a co-worker, will return to her to pass on to her friend.

CAUGHT IN DENTON TEXAS USA

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, December 20, 2007

I traveled to Sanger Texas to meet some friends at an RV resort there. She gave me this book to read and pass on. The book is great reading! What a surprise ending!! I am traveling to Kansas City for the holidays and plan to drop the book along the way.

CAUGHT IN SANGER TEXAS USA

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Not high art but a quick, enjoyable mind twinkie. Got the book from my Mom and passing it on to a mystery reader at work.

CAUGHT IN SHAWNEE KS USA

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Parkville, Missouri USA on Monday, November 14, 2011

Good read - holds your interest. Picked this book up in a thrift store and will take it to Florida to pass on to others.