corner corner Mostly Harmless (Hitch Hiker's guide to the galaxy)

Mostly Harmless (Hitch Hiker's guide to the galaxy)
by Douglas Adams | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingHaugtussawing of Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on 6/4/2007

status (set by Chira_a): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingHaugtussawing from Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Monday, June 04, 2007

Yet another book to go into the TBR - pile.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Monday, May 21, 2012

OK . so I've never read this book, but now it needs to go on a mission.

Like Tricia the book is going to London - and it will look for a Random at a bar address 42....

Journal Entry 3 by wingHaugtussawing at -- Somewhere in London in -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/25/2012 UTC) at -- Somewhere in London in -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom

This book was a release for the Towel Day for Monopoly 4 and a bit.
It was released at a "bar" (Starbucks) on the southside of Westminster Bridge. We sat at this bar for 42 minutes, and yes, I did time it!

The towel released with it was bright orange.

Journal Entry 4 by Chira_a at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, May 28, 2012

I found this at Starbuck while I was on holiday in London, it was placed on an orange towel(which i left behind, because i wasn't sure what to do with it). I've heard about bookcrossing before but never thought i would find one of these books someday.
I will read it and then release it somewhere in Europe :)