corner corner Quidditch Through the Ages. (Harry Potter's Schoolbooks)

Quidditch Through the Ages. (Harry Potter's Schoolbooks)
by Kennilworthy Whisp, Joanne K. Rowling | Literature & Fiction
Registered by MelLila of Borken, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 6/4/2007

status (set by starbrightxx): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by MelLila from Borken, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, June 04, 2007

summary:

If you have ever asked yourself where the Golden Snitch came from, how the Bludgers came into existence or why the Wigtown Wanderers have pictures of meat cleavers on their robes, you need Quidditch through the Ages. This limited edition is a copy of the volume in Hogwarts School Library where it is consulted by young Quidditch fans on an almost daily basis.

paperback, 56 p.

Journal Entry 2 by MelLila from Borken, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, June 04, 2007

I've read the english version of Harry Potter 1 and there I found, at the end of the book, this book
I bought it immediately :-)

first I want to read it, but then I want to let it go to other bookcrossers as bookring

Journal Entry 3 by MelLila from Borken, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, June 04, 2007

BookRING

30.6.07: it will be no more ring, but a present for jessi626 - no more registrations, please

Journal Entry 4 by MelLila from Borken, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, July 01, 2007

I´ve tried to read it and because I read the german version first, I understood very good. But I don't liked the book so much that I want to read it twice, even it's in 2 different languages.

So I will sent it so jessi626 as soon as I get her address.

Journal Entry 5 by Jessi626 from Otterberg, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Heute angekommen. Danke!

Arrived today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 6 by Jessi626 from Otterberg, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Thursday, July 05, 2007

Finished! Nice and easy read. I liked it, because it reveals a bit more of Harry Potter's world. And that's what I like most about these books, so I enjoyed this one, too. I love the list of borrowers and the notice of the library at the beginning of the book.

I wanted to send this book to someone who has it on their wishlist, but I only found it on wishlists of BCers that seem to be inactive or updated their wishlist last in 2005 or something like that. So I'll ask in the Wishlist Forum if anyone wants it as a RABCK.

Wow, that was quick. Only 4 minutes after my post I got a PM :-) And the winner is ... starbrightxx!

Sent to starbrightxx on July, 6th.

Journal Entry 7 by starbrightxx from Warren, Ohio USA on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jessi626, thanks so much! :] I love Harry Potter, so this was a great add to the HP collection. Sorry it took me so long to journal this. :\

Thanks again.