corner corner The Listerdale Mystery (Agatha Christie Collection)

The Listerdale Mystery (Agatha Christie Collection)
by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/2/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 02, 2007

Picked up at a library sale for wild releasing somewhere in Scotland on my holidays!

To the finder of this book...Welcome to BookCrossing!

Not only have you found a free book (which I hope you'll enjoy!) but you've also found a whole community of booklovers who love to share their books not just with each other but with the world in general.

Please make a short journal entry to let us know the book is in safe hands & where you found it. This will keep it's unique history up to date & we can all follow it's travels around the bookloving world. When you've read it, feel free to pass it to someone else who'll enjoy it.

If finding this book makes you consider joining BookCrossing, would you please put me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member then I know I'm successfully spreading the Bookcrossing word.

Thank you for visiting BookCrosssing.com - happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Don't know yet! in Kirkcudbright, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, June 30, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (7/7/2007 UTC) at Don't know yet! in Kirkcudbright, Scotland United Kingdom

This book is going on it's holidays & will be released sometime after July 7th in the Kirkcudbright area - or maybe a bit further afield!

Release update!
This book was actually released on Monday 16th July 2007 in Kirkcudbright. It was left on a wall by the Bowling Club at around 12pm.

To Anonymous Finder

Thank you so much for taking the time to journal this catch....& I hope you enjoyed your holiday in Dumfries & Galloway as much as I enjoyed mine!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, July 28, 2007

Picked the book up where it was left on the wall at the bowling club, not long after it was dropped. I was on holiday at Brighouse Bay, Kirkcudbright & Plum Crazy stays in Brighouse, Yorkshire - spooky. I am an avid book reader (usually thrillers)so I will read this & think on where I will leave it next.

CAUGHT IN KIRKCUDBRIGHT DUMFRIES & GALLOWAY SCOTLAND