corner corner Neurotica

Neurotica
by Sue Margolis | Women's Fiction
Registered by BethanieKay of Fort Worth, Texas USA on Friday, June 01, 2007

status (set by futurecat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BethanieKay from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Friday, June 01, 2007

Got this at Half Price Books ... I've recently discovered Sue Margolis, and am trying to find as many of her books as possible! :)

Journal Entry 2 by BethanieKay from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Monday, February 18, 2008

AVL

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, May 02, 2008

Picked up at last night's meetup with the DFW bookcrossers. Not really my kind of book, but I'll release it at the next stop on my trip so it can do a bit of travelling.

=+=

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, May 04, 2008

I wasn't planning on reading this book, but delays at DFW airport meant I had more reading time than anticipated, and I finished the only other book I had in my bag....

It was ok, though not really my cup of tea. Better than reading the in-flight magazines, though!

=+=

Journal Entry 5 by wingfuturecatwing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, May 04, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (5/3/2008 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Picked up by someone at the meetup with the Oahu bookcrossers.