corner corner Far from Over

Far from Over
by Sheila O'Flanagan | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingstarrdustwing of Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Sunday, May 27, 2007

status (set by Cdn-Jane): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Sunday, May 27, 2007

This is the cover on the book that I have.
From the back cover: "Gemma Garvey's marriage has been over for ages. It was Gemma's choice to go it alone with two kds, rather than pretend the marriage to career-obsessed David was working. So why is she so upset when he marries that bimbo Orla O'Neill? Is it because Orla's young, tall, thin and gorgeous? Or is it because David's starting a new life with someone else while Gemma's trundling towards middle age alone? But for Orla being wife number two isn't all she'd imagined, always aware of how Gemma runs a house, looks after her kids and goes out to work while she can't even cook dinner without setting the kitchen on fire. To David, both have been wives and he's loved them both. And when he married Orla he didn't envisage any problems. But the trouble has only just begun..."

Journal Entry 2 by wingstarrdustwing at Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Monday, May 31, 2010

Another good 'chick lit' read by Sheila O'Flanagan . . . enjoyed this one. Hoping to send this as a RABCK to another BCer who was kind enough to send me a book a couple of months ago.

Edited: 9.Nov.2010
Passed on to another BookCrosser at the BC Meet-Up tonight at Tim Horton’s coffee shop

Journal Entry 3 by Cdn-Jane at Thornton, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Picked up the book at the BC meetup tonight in Thornton. Have read other Sheila O'Flanagan books and enjoy the quick reads.

Journal Entry 4 by Cdn-Jane at Union Station: Via Departures Area in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (11/18/2010 UTC) at Union Station: Via Departures Area in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Will update this on Thurs from my laptop after I''ve released the book - somewhere near the Ottawa train departure area.

Journal Entry 5 by Cdn-Jane at Thornton, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Was a pretty easy read. Not sure that I liked this one as well as some of the others I've read but it was ok. Rather interesting seeing how families interact and communications or lack there-of create situations.

Will be releasing this in Toronto at Union Station Thursday morning. Have put a release not on it allready, but will update that from the train once I'm on my way to Ottawa.

Journal Entry 6 by Cdn-Jane at Train Station - Ottawa Terminal in Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Thursday, November 18, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (11/18/2010 UTC) at Train Station - Ottawa Terminal in Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Apologies.... forgot to release it at the Toronto Union Station.... will leave it at the Ottawa train station.