corner corner Around The World In Eighty Days (Apple Classics)

Around The World In Eighty Days (Apple Classics)
by Jules Verne | Literature & Fiction
Registered by alkaline-kiwi of Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on 6/4/2007

status (set by alkaline-kiwi): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, June 04, 2007

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, May 28, 2009

This book was read during my 40 Hour Read-A-Thon.

I have had this book on TBR for a while with intentions of reading it sooner, I read Michael Palin's version of the journey last year.

A very enjoyable and readable classic with quite a bit of useful information on the world and the time period. I did find the first few chapters a little hard to get into but once they set off on the journey it became a lot more interesting.

Journal Entry 3 by alkaline-kiwi at To a potential Bookcrosser, by hand -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (6/3/2009 UTC) at To a potential Bookcrosser, by hand -- Controlled Releases

Given to my awesome Polish CouchSurfer Anna, hope she enjoys it and she has said she will pass it on once she has finished reading it.