corner corner cruel and unusual

cruel and unusual
by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by livrecache of Trentham, Victoria Australia on Sunday, May 20, 2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by livrecache from Trentham, Victoria Australia on Sunday, May 20, 2007

From School Library Journal (!)
In this fourth Kay Scarpetta mystery, the chief medical examiner for the state of Virginia is once again challenged by gruesome murder and confusing evidence. How could the fingerprints of Ronnie Joe Waddell appear at the scene of a murdered psychic after Waddell was executed in the electric chair? In the midst of many puzzling matters come other difficult issues to confront Kay as she tries to do her job. She becomes the object of hysterical media attention, and finds that she herself might be indicted for the very crimes she is trying to solve. Someone is sabotaging her efforts by hacking into her computer files and leaking information. Exasperated, she calls upon her niece, Lucy, a 17-year-old computer whiz, whom readers will remember from earlier "Scarpetta" novels. Along with FBI agent Benton Wesley and police chum Pete Marino, Lucy helps Kay solve the murders and ferret out the traitor in her office. YAs will enjoy the teen's angst and the exciting twist at the book's end.
Carolyn E. Gecan, Thomas Jefferson Sci-Tech, Fairfax County, VA

Journal Entry 2 by livrecache at By post in Melbourne, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, May 20, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (5/20/2007 UTC) at By post in Melbourne, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

One of the Cornwell Scarpetta collection sent to Kirsty Morgan who successfully claimed it on the Book Wishlist forum.

Journal Entry 3 by kirstymorgan from Glendale, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, May 23, 2007

One good turn deserves another.. Thank you for sending these to me.. Beacuse you did that I needed to clear some room on my bookshelf and have sent 8 RABCK's away myself

Journal Entry 4 by kirstymorgan at controlled releases, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Friday, November 28, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (5/20/2007 UTC) at controlled releases, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

Sent to kidwrangler.... Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 5 by kidwrangler from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Sunday, January 11, 2009

Received as part of a double bookbag RABCK! Thanks so much Kirsty for your generosity. I really enjoy Patricia Cornwell, particularly the Scarpetta series.

I plan to read and release... maybe a Scarpetta bookbag ring? Let's see if I get organised hahaha :P

Journal Entry 6 by kidwrangler at Spoon Deli & Coffee Shop, Shafston Ave in East Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Saturday, July 23, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (7/24/2011 UTC) at Spoon Deli & Coffee Shop, Shafston Ave in East Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Re-reading my way through this great series and releasing at today's Bris BC meet (sadly no takers for the set together online). If not taken at the meet, I will release at the cafe or nearby. Thanks :)

Journal Entry 7 by jacaranda-merry at East Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, July 24, 2011

Caught at Brisbane BC meetup today.

Journal Entry 8 by jacaranda-merry at Pancake Manor, Charlotte St in Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, May 27, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/27/2012 UTC) at Pancake Manor, Charlotte St in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

In the environs of Pancake Manor, Charlotte St after Brisbane BC meetup

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Monday, May 28, 2012

To be read