corner corner The Surrender: An Erotic Memoir

The Surrender: An Erotic Memoir
by Toni Bentley | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by terrafreaky of Overland Park, Kansas USA on Saturday, May 19, 2007

status (set by grover3d): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Saturday, May 19, 2007

Paperbackswap.com

Journal Entry 2 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Monday, August 13, 2007

Just really couldn''t get into this one.

Sending to a Paperbackswap.com reader in Texas. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by reddennis from Bessemer, Alabama USA on Monday, March 24, 2008

I don't know how the previous person who had this book found my email address, but I was thrilled with this book. I almost want to start reading it over again. Some people would think this book is trashy, but I thought it was great!! To me the trashier the better!!

Journal Entry 4 by grover3d at Charleston, West Virginia USA on Sunday, September 11, 2011

No idea how this one came into my hands, but I'm guessing I picked it up because it was a New York Times Notable book....an odd choice for the usually staid gray lady, I must say. It's a love letter to anal sex, pure and simple and while it wasn't bad I got a little tired of the way the author felt it was/is a metaphor for everything in life. Passing it on through bookmooch.com