corner corner The Closed Circle

The Closed Circle
by Jonathan Coe | Literature & Fiction
Registered by j4neyo of Whitchurch, Shropshire United Kingdom on 5/18/2007

status (set by twinkpuddin): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by j4neyo from Whitchurch, Shropshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 18, 2007

The sequel to The Rotters Club.

Journal Entry 2 by j4neyo at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, May 20, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (5/18/2007 UTC) at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Posted to snoopy56

Journal Entry 3 by snoopy56 from Ormesby St Margaret, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, July 06, 2007

I wanted to find out what happened to the characters after reading The Rotters Club. Very interesting to see how they all turned out.

Journal Entry 4 by snoopy56 from Ormesby St Margaret, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

RABCK to Brewski

Journal Entry 5 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Saturday, September 15, 2007

Thanks again for the RABCK. I received this in the mail yesterday actually and am ready to start on this very soon.

Journal Entry 6 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

After not really getting into the story of The Rotters Club, I wasn't sure I was going to like this sequel. Surprisingly I enjoyed this a lot more and was really drawn into the story and the characters.

Journal Entry 7 by brewski at Venice, California USA on Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (6/6/2012 UTC) at Venice, California USA

I am *finally* dropping this in the mail for twinkpuddin today. Sorry for the long delay, I misplaced the book during some home renovations and have only just recently found it :)

Journal Entry 8 by twinkpuddin at Venice, California USA on Saturday, June 16, 2012

Received in the mail yesterday!