corner corner The Old Ladies of Nazareth

The Old Ladies of Nazareth
by Naim Attallah | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingmaggiemuffetwing of Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, May 15, 2007

status (set by starrdust): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmaggiemuffetwing from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmaggiemuffetwing at -- Controlled Release in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (5/15/2007 UTC) at -- Controlled Release in Barrie, Ontario Canada

Will release for Never Judge a Book by its Cover Challenge week 19 Roof.
Nice little story about a boy growing up in Nazareth and surrounding area.

Journal Entry 3 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Picked up tonight at the BookCrossing meet-up in Barrie, at Tim Horton's (Essa Rd/Bryne Dr). This one intrigues me and I'm looking forward to reading this little book. Thanks for passing it on, maggie.

Journal Entry 4 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Saturday, June 16, 2007

Finished reading this little book today. It was an interesting tale, revolving around the lives of two elderly sisters living in Nazareth ~ depicting their joys & pains in experiencing life intertwined with their desire for simplicity & solitude. The impact of extended family is felt, and shining through is their love for a grandson/nephew, who cares deeply for them in return.

Journal Entry 5 by wingstarrdustwing at County Court Convenience Plaza in Brampton, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (3/4/2008 UTC) at County Court Convenience Plaza in Brampton, Ontario Canada

Left on top of the pay phone outside of the County Court Convenience store in the plaza.
Released for the Oh, The Places We Can Go! Challenge

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, starrdust, as your referring member.

Happy reading!