corner corner Tourist Season

Tourist Season
by Carl Hiaasen | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by gnissorckoob of Miami, Florida USA on 5/12/2007

status (set by SlavemasterT): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by gnissorckoob from Miami, Florida USA on Saturday, May 12, 2007

Found this at a yard sale today.

Journal Entry 2 by gnissorckoob at Oasis Visitors Center in -- Parks (state and national), Florida USA on Sunday, November 04, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (11/4/2007 UTC) at Oasis Visitors Center in -- Parks (state and national), Florida USA

Apparently I gave this to my mom. Recently, she returned it and said she enjoyed it. Released in the Big Cypress Swamp.

The Oasis Visitor Center is located along the Tamiami Trail, 50 miles west of Miami and 50 miles east of Naples. Preserve Headquarters is located near Naples and Everglades City, along U. S. 41, 5 miles east of the State Road 29 intersection. We were on our way to a Sierra Club canoe trip on the Turner River.

Journal Entry 3 by SlavemasterT on Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm a graduate student at the University of Florida and found the book at the Oasis visitor center in Big Cypress National Preserve while doing research in the Everglades. I'm working on several projects looking at such things as soil nutrients, water depth, and change in vegetation patterns.

I love the idea of traveling books, and I intend to drop this off at a rest stop on my next trip down to the Glades. I was pleasantly surprised to find the book an enjoyable read, and hope that it passes through the hands of many other travelers after myself.

CAUGHT IN NONE FLORIDA USA