corner corner The Cat Who Played Post Office (Cat Who...)

The Cat Who Played Post Office (Cat Who...)
by Lilian Jackson Braun | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Amberkatze of Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Tuesday, May 08, 2007

status (set by bigcurlyloz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Picked up in a second hand shop today.

Journal Entry 2 by Amberkatze at Flanagans Irish Pub (OBCZ) in Wien Bezirk 01 - Innere Stadt, Wien Austria on Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (5/10/2007 UTC) at Flanagans Irish Pub (OBCZ) in Wien Bezirk 01 - Innere Stadt, Wien Austria

Dear Finder,
Congratulations on finding this book! I hope you enjoy it. I'd be thrilled if you took the time to let me know what you will be doing with this book once you've read it by making a journal entry.
Please note that joining bookcrossing.com is anonymous & free!
kind regards,
Amberkatze

Journal Entry 3 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Friday, February 08, 2008

I took this back from the OBCZ today because I know someone who has it on their wishlist ;)

Journal Entry 4 by bigcurlyloz from Hilton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Yey! A cat who book! Thanks Amber - can't promise I'll read it soon as I want to read them in order, but I know I'll enjoy it when I do. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by bigcurlyloz from Hilton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 09, 2008

Poor old Qwill - first he's fighting to keep in the black, then he has millions to deal with! Nice to see some old characters pop up as Qwill relocates, and the intriguing Goodwinter family were fun to read about.

Journal Entry 6 by bigcurlyloz at National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, June 12, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (6/12/2009 UTC) at National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Left on a table at the BBC Good Food Show.