corner corner Fortune's Rocks: A Novel

Fortune's Rocks: A Novel
by Anita Shreve | Literature & Fiction
Registered by alsgal of Lewes, Delaware USA on Wednesday, February 05, 2003

status (set by HoserLauren): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by alsgal from Lewes, Delaware USA on Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Received from SIL for Christmas.

TBR. Will be available for trade when completed.

Journal Entry 2 by alsgal from Lewes, Delaware USA on Monday, October 03, 2005

Doing some cleaning of my TBR shelf. Moving this one to AVL. If I'm meant to read this book, it will find it's way back to me someday.

Journal Entry 3 by alsgal from Lewes, Delaware USA on Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sending off to HoserLauren for her Mass Release in January at University of Waterloo

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 20, 2005

I received this from alsgal for my University of Waterloo Mass Release. This is another book that I've heard very good things about but haven't had the chance to read. This one will be left in Environmental Science. I hope it finds a good home with someone on campus!
Thanks so much for helping me with this!

Journal Entry 5 by HoserLauren at University of Waterloo - ES Building in Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 12, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (1/12/2006 UTC) at University of Waterloo - ES Building in Waterloo, Ontario Canada

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you.
You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading.
Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch.
Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.
It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

This book was a part of the University of Waterloo Mass Release. To see more books that have been release, click on the previous link!

Thanks for picking up this book!