corner corner Hover Car Racer

Hover Car Racer
by Matthew Reilly | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by michyj of Daglish, Western Australia Australia on 5/6/2007

status (set by freelunch): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by michyj from Daglish, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, May 06, 2007

Synopsis
In the world of the near future, people travel everywhere in cars that hover four feet above the ground. This brilliant new technology has brought with it the invention of a new super-fast, super-dangerous, competitive sport ...hover car racing. Part race-car driver, part fighter pilot, all superstar: Jason Chaser is a champion hover car racer. But now he's pitted against the best young racers on the planet - with the ultimat

Jacket cover is missing from this book.

Journal Entry 2 by michyj from Daglish, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, May 19, 2007

Taking this to the Brisbane Meet Up for MadamMuck.

Journal Entry 3 by MadamMuck from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hi my name is MadamMuck and I am a lazy bookcrosser.

I am very sorry that I left my journalling so late, I have been crook and well....I also forgot.

Thanks for putting this aside for me Michy, I have really enjoyed his other work.

Journal Entry 4 by MadamMuck from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, June 17, 2007

I have only read one other of Matthew Reilly's books (Contest) and enjoyed it. I was definitely not disappointed by this one.

I find Mr Reilly writes at a cracking pace and that I am reading as fast as the writing which means that I have read this one very quickly (2 days).

No real surprises with the story line but a quick fun dose of escapism.

Journal Entry 5 by MadamMuck at Coffee Club - Nundah Village Shopping Centre in Nundah, Queensland Australia on Saturday, July 14, 2007

Brisbane July meetup

Journal Entry 6 by MadamMuck at Dog & Parrott Tavern in Robina, Queensland Australia on Thursday, July 19, 2007

Not picked up at Brisbane meetup, so its travelling to the Gold Coast meetup.

Journal Entry 7 by MadamMuck at RABCK in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (7/24/2007 UTC) at RABCK in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

A filler for Crimson-tide's Happy Rabck parcel.

Journal Entry 8 by MadamMuck at RABCK in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A filler for Crimson-tide's Happy Rabck parcel.

Journal Entry 9 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

And yet another book in a big baggie sent by the very generous MadamMuck.
Thanks heaps.

Journal Entry 10 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Friday, May 23, 2008

It certainly is a fast and furious read!

Now heading back to Queensland as an extra in a parcel to freelunch.

I was certain I saw this one on your wish list a while back freelunch, but then it disappeared.
Can't see it on your shelf though. I s'pose you sometimes get that!

Journal Entry 11 by freelunch from Cairns, Queensland Australia on Monday, May 26, 2008

received today, thanks crimson-tide :o)

I had this one on my wishlist until I found a copy a couple of months ago (I added it to my LibraryThing library but didn't register it here)

BUT... I like second copies as when I read it I'll have twice as many copies to pass on!