corner corner Miffy the Artist

Miffy the Artist
by Dick Bruna | Children's Books
Registered by wingiiwiwing of Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on 5/4/2007

status (set by iiwi): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingiiwiwing from Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Probably the best Miffy book around. I especially like the page where Miffy looks at a painting of an apple.

Miffy likes apples.
She was very happy
when she found a painting of one.
It was bright red.

Journal Entry 2 by wingiiwiwing at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This book is for the fifth BC-monopoly 2011 turn. We, team moneybag, landed on museum.
This book is published by Tate modern.
It was bought in our very own Miffy museum in Utrecht.
it will be released in Meermanno Museum, the oldest bookmuseum in the world.

So I sponsored three musea in one release.

Journal Entry 3 by wingiiwiwing at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Meermanno museum has an exhibition of pop-up books. So I made a ballycumber pop-up card with this book. Here you see it closed.

Journal Entry 4 by wingiiwiwing at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Here the card is open!

Journal Entry 5 by wingiiwiwing at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I glued two cut envelopes together to form a holder on the back of the card, where the book is placed into.

I will release it tomorrow. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingiiwiwing at Museum Meermanno [Prinsessegracht 30] in Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/13/2011 UTC) at Museum Meermanno [Prinsessegracht 30] in Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

In spirit of the pop-up-book exhibition.