corner corner

by Christina Bartolomeo |
Registered by LeighBCD on 2/5/2003

status (set by dinobore): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, February 05, 2003

I BOUGHT THIS AFTER SEEING IT ON BOOKCROSSING BOOK SHELVES. It looks like it will be light reading, I will save it for a time when I need to relax my brain.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Monday, February 02, 2004

Wow, almost a year to the day that I registered this novel. I read the book over the weekend... it was generally well written and I liked the main characters of Diana, Phillip (the fiance), Harry (the secret lover) and Cynthia (her glam sister). The Washington settng was fun and the romance between Diana and Harry was believable. My only grip was the inevitable break-up; the circumstances of this seemed a little trite, only because Diana and Harry had been getting on so magnificently until then!! But this is not a major problem, it was definitely a fun read.

I will offer this book up for trade or will release it into the wild fairly shortly.

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, February 11, 2004

On its way as part of a book relay to purple-pixie

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD at on Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Released on Wednesday, February 11, 2004 at to purple-pixie in Nuneaton, England Controlled Releases.

Journal Entry 5 by purple-pixie from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 13, 2004

This book arrived this morning (thanks LeighBCD) and I just had to open it and read the first few pages. It has jumped to the top of my TBR pile, and I can't wait to read it properly.

Journal Entry 6 by purple-pixie from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I really enjoyed this book and could really identify with Diana, the main character. A good, fun, light read.

Journal Entry 7 by dinobore from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 24, 2004

'Caught' at the Milton Keynes meet-up, on Saturday 24th April 2004.

I'll pass this book past mother to see if she would like to read it, if not I'll release it.

Journal Entry 8 by dinobore from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2004

I ment to journal sooner, but obviously did not.

My mum did not want to read, so I'm releasing this book at work.

Journal Entry 9 by dinobore at on Thursday, June 24, 2004

Released on Thursday, June 24, 2004 at Smoker's room or canteen in Work release, England United Kingdom.

PM