corner corner KC's Worldwide Journal, book 19

by Various | Journals
Registered by BC-22oct2009-1 on 5/2/2007

status (set by judygreeneyes): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BC-22oct2009-1 on Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Nineteenth in a series of mostly-blank journals, sent out into the world to gather words, art, ephemera, and a friend or two.

Journal Entry 2 by billsmith from Mesa, Arizona USA on Thursday, December 20, 2007

I laughed, I cried.

This is a book that I could re-read over and over and over. Mostly because, since I'm the first to be lucky enough to receive it, it's empty except for the foxgirl's hand-written introduction.

Thank you for thinking of me for this little project, Kitsune! I'll add a bit of my own wisdom. Or silliness. Silly wisdom? And then I'll move it along.

Journal Entry 3 by billsmith from Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, January 25, 2008

Yikes! My apologies, foxie - in all of the holiday craziness, this got buried in my apartment. I just unearthed it last night while cleaning up my built-up stacks o'clutter (not entirely unlike an archaeology project) and will get it on its way soon.

Journal Entry 4 by billsmith from Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've added my ramblings and will mail it on today. Sorry to have held this up for so long, kitsune!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAntof9wing from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Monday, February 11, 2008

Got back from Germany last night and the post office with all our mail this afternoon. How fun to find this one in the bag! Thanks for thinking of me, Bill!

It also seems appropriate that I would be opening it now, as we're watching Superbowl 42, played in Phoenix, Arizona, as I take this out of the box :)

I'll figure out what I'll add to it and send it on its way soon, Foxie!

(P.S. I love your handwriting, Kitsune!)

Journal Entry 6 by wingAntof9wing from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Monday, February 25, 2008

I finished my entry tonight, and am thinking about who to send it to. I know there are a lot of people on the site who like journals and such, so I'll probably send to one of them...

Journal Entry 7 by jessibud from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm not sure when this arrived since it was in the pile of mail awaiting me when I got home Friday night from visiting out-of-town friends.

I was contemplating what to add when I realized I knew just the thing! But since *the thing* won't happen till next weekend, my entry will have to wait until after that...

Stay tuned; if all goes well, I will have an adventure of a lifetime to report on! Maybe even pics!

Journal Entry 8 by jessibud from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ok, so I'm slow on the draw. But yes, I did journal about my adventure: I went to the Ice Hotel in Quebec City, over the Easter weekend. It was incredible! Since there are still lots and lots of pages left in this journal, I hope no one minds that I turned it into a bit of a travelogue, with photos from that most magical of hotels. Sorry they are small but so is the journal!

This will be in the mail tomorrow to another unsuspecting bookcrosser who I hope will add her own creative touch to it. Thanks!

Journal Entry 9 by wingdg7500wing from Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, April 28, 2008

Arrived safely to the heart of Amish Country...Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. I have a busy week ahead, but hope to browse through this shortly, and then add a little bit of something before sending it off on another adventure. Thanks, jessibud, for thinking of me!

Journal Entry 10 by wingdg7500wing from Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, August 24, 2008

Oh, dear...MANY apologies for holding up this lovely little journal for so long. Seems it fell behind the desk, and went unnoticed for all this time (says something about my cleaning skills, no?!?). The kids are back to school tomorrow, so I'll make a journal entry within the next day or two, and then see that this gets moved along for someone else to enjoy.

Thanks so much for including me, and again...I'm *SO* sorry about the delay!!

Journal Entry 11 by wingdg7500wing at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, A friend -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 04, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (9/4/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, A friend -- Controlled Releases

Finally on the move again. Thanks again for including me in this project...it was fun & interesting.

Journal Entry 12 by wingjudygreeneyeswing from San Diego, California USA on Saturday, September 13, 2008

I was so surprised to receive this fun journal in the mail from dg7500! Thanks so much for sending it to me! I'm even more amazed that this is #19 in a series. I loved the pics from the ice hotel. I'm taking this little journal travelling with me to Taiwan and China tomorrow. I'm travelling on business, as usual, but will try to take some photos along the way and maybe see something of interest. I've been there many times, but I always manage to see (or eat) something unusual and different each time. It will be one of those whirlwind trips -- different hotel and airport each day. More to follow...

Journal Entry 13 by wingjudygreeneyeswing from San Diego, California USA on Friday, October 03, 2008

I'm back from my trip and completing my journal entry, preparing to send the journal forward... I'm adding some stories of my travels and pictures of the terra-cotta soldiers in Xi'an, China.

Journal Entry 14 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Saturday, October 11, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (10/11/2008 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

This journal is finally on its way to another bookcrosser!