corner corner Visions of Sugar Plums: A Stephanie Plum Holiday Novel

Visions of Sugar Plums: A Stephanie Plum Holiday Novel
by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by kate108 of not specified on 5/1/2007

status (set by Margih): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by kate108 from not specified, not specified not specified on Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Xmas story from the Stephanie Plum bounty hunter series- a bit crazy, but thats why we like them.

In this story, Stephanie Plum has bigger problems than the usual thugs, thieves and hoodlums - this time, there's someone in her apartment who just won't leave. We - and Stephanie - meet a character as mysterious as Ranger and as sexy as Morelli.

Journal Entry 2 by kate108 at Ameisenbeisl, Gumpendorfer Str. 36, 1060 Wien in Wien Bezirk 06 - Mariahilf, Wien Austria on Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (5/1/2007 UTC) at Ameisenbeisl, Gumpendorfer Str. 36, 1060 Wien in Wien Bezirk 06 - Mariahilf, Wien Austria

English bokXing meetup!

Journal Entry 3 by verenka from Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The book was left behind at the english meetup and will be released at the haydn cinema soon.

Journal Entry 4 by verenka at OBCZ Haydn Kino, Mariahilferstr. 57 in Wien Bezirk 06 - Mariahilf, Wien Austria on Thursday, May 24, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (5/24/2007 UTC) at OBCZ Haydn Kino, Mariahilferstr. 57 in Wien Bezirk 06 - Mariahilf, Wien Austria

Dear Finder,
Congratulations on finding this book! I hope you enjoy it. I'd be thrilled if you took the time to let me know what you will be doing with this book once you've read it by making a journal entry.
Please note that joining bookcrossing.com is anonymous & free!
kind regards,
verenka

Journal Entry 5 by -cinnamon- from Wien - irgendwo / Vienna - somewhere, Wien Austria on Sunday, June 03, 2007

Caught it!

Journal Entry 6 by -cinnamon- from Wien - irgendwo / Vienna - somewhere, Wien Austria on Thursday, October 18, 2007

If you dont know the serie, at first a bit weird to read, but it gets very fast good and funny.

Journal Entry 7 by -cinnamon- at Bobby's Foodstore in Wien Bezirk 04 - Wieden, Wien Austria on Saturday, May 24, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (5/24/2008 UTC) at Bobby's Foodstore in Wien Bezirk 04 - Wieden, Wien Austria

Left at the entrance of the store.

Journal Entry 8 by GingerWhinger on Thursday, May 29, 2008

Found this in Bobbys today.
Have read a few in this series
Adding to my tbr

Journal Entry 9 by GingerWhinger on Sunday, June 01, 2008

Rabck ing off to Chania as part of the Summer Gift Giving.

Journal Entry 10 by Chania from Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Monday, June 09, 2008

Oh my goodness! What a surprise! I'm really happy for this, it has been on my wishlist for at least two years! Thanks so, so much! I will read it before Christmas and then release it on some of Finnish Bookcrosser's controlled releases (like Christmas/Advent Calendar which we had last year) - this will be perfect for it!

Journal Entry 11 by Chania from Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This was fun! A short book (at least third of the book was extracts about the previout Stephanie Plum -books) so it was quick to read and very enjoyable. Of course it helps if you know Stephanie Plum beforehand.

I am going to send this to Ipsu who will organize the BC-advent calender this year.

Journal Entry 12 by Ipsu from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 08, 2008

Thank you so much Chania for fulfilling my HGG wish! :) Great to have so well travelled book in the Finnish BCs' Christmas Calendar. And the quote, which appeared on 8th of December 2008 was:

"“These aren’t elves”, ‘X’ said. “I know elves. Elves are cute. These are evil gremlins. Look at their pointy teeth. Look at their red, glowing eyes. “
“I don’t know about gremlins”, I said. “I think the quy with the red eyes is just a little person with bad teeth and a hangover".
"Hey, what’s that noise? What are they doing to the back of my Firebird?”

We turned and looked out the back window, and we were horrified to find that the elves had dragged the trees out of the trunk."

Many were eager to know what happened to the trees, but fortuna chose myntti to be the winner! Congratulations!!

Journal Entry 13 by wingmynttiwing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thank you, Ipsu!

Journal Entry 14 by wingmynttiwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Monday, December 31, 2012

Well, this was basically the usual collection of Stephanie Plum cliches but this time with a Christmas theme. Still, it was suitable holiday reading when in a food coma after Christmas dinner. ;-)

Journal Entry 15 by Margih at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Grabbed it from the BC meet-up today. Thanks!