corner corner Dangerous Lady

Dangerous Lady
by Martina Cole | Romance
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/26/2007

status (set by inchocks): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 26, 2007

(blurb) No-one thinks a 17 year-old girl can take on the hard men of London's gangland, but it's a mistake to underestimate Maura Ryan-she's tough,clever & beautiful - & she's determined that nothing will stand in her way.

Together, she & her brother Michael are unbeatable;the Queen & King of organised crime... but notoriety has it's price... the police are determined to put Maura away once & for all & not everyone in the family thinks that's such a bad idea...

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 03, 2007

The style of this book wasn't what I expected... but I thoroughly enjoyed it & will certainly read more of Martina Cole's books.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Parkers Hair Studio in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 10, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (12/11/2007 UTC) at Parkers Hair Studio in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Journal Entry 4 by inchocks on Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just started reading this book - very excited cos it is my first Book crossing book. Courtesy of my mother in law..... Now in rural france!