corner corner Life of Pi

Life of Pi
by Yann Martel | Literature & Fiction
Registered by davethetech of Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Monday, April 23, 2007

status (set by Pattikins): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by davethetech from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Monday, April 23, 2007

Winner of the Man Booker Prize.
Winner of the Hugh MacLennan Prize for Fiction.
Finalist for the Governor General's Award for Fiction and The Commonwealth Writers Prize For Best Book.

A very unique book that is quite unlike any other book I have read. I've passed this one on to starrdust as well.

Journal Entry 2 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Sunday, May 06, 2007

I'm glad I finally took the time to read this book. It certainly was most unusual yet at the same time very readable and definitely held my interest. It gave me a new understanding of zookeeping and an appreciation of the animals' perspective and then led me with that knowledge onto a small lifeboat stranded in the Pacific Ocean ~ right down to the basics of human and animal nature. Definitely a page-turner that keeps you thinking.

Journal Entry 3 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Released tonight at the BookCrossing meet-up in Barrie, at Tim Horton's (Essa Rd/Bryne Dr), for another BookCrosser to enjoy.

Journal Entry 4 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 20, 2007

will release for Canadian Challenge, end of June.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, May 09, 2008

Well written and intersting.
Finally a book without sex or swearing.

CAUGHT IN BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA

Journal Entry 6 by Pattikins from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 29, 2008

An absolutely amazing piece of fiction - well written, compelling. Will have to read more by this author.