corner corner Death of a Celebrity

Death of a Celebrity
by M. C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Tamsine of Strasbourg, Alsace France on 4/13/2007

status (set by Passeur-X): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Tamsine from Strasbourg, Alsace France on Friday, April 13, 2007

This time, Macbeth solves the murder of a TV presenter. Delightful, as always.

Journal Entry 2 by Tamsine at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, August 16, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/16/2010 UTC) at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France

Bonne balade en écosse avec celui-ci !

Journal Entry 3 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oops, this one was hidden in a corner of the bookbox I received this sumer.

Journal Entry 4 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Sunday, October 12, 2014

Delightful indeed, I'm looking forward to reading more in the series.

Journal Entry 5 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, December 14, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (12/14/2015 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

On its way to kingfan30 for her elderly aunt with my best wishes.

Journal Entry 6 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 24, 2015

Thank you again for the book donation for my aunt. The generosity of bookcrossers has been overwhelming :-)

Journal Entry 7 by kingfan30 at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (1/27/2016 UTC) at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

This has made its way to the care home along with some provisions :-)

Journal Entry 8 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 13, 2016

This has made its way back to me after a trip to my aunt.

13 June 18 - This is my third by this author and the second from the Macbeth series. They are good quick, light, entertaing reads, however they don't seem to engage me quite as much as some other authors who can tell a good mystery, and I can't quite put my finger on why. I wouldn't say that I won't read any more if they come my way, but I wouldn't be drawn into hunting them out.

Journal Entry 9 by kingfan30 at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 15, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (6/15/2018 UTC) at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Winging its way to France

Journal Entry 10 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Arrived safely today.
Thanks a lot, kingfan30 !
This one was registered before I joined.

Journal Entry 11 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Thursday, July 19, 2018

As pleasant as expected.

Journal Entry 12 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Book on a wishlist, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 19, 2018

Released 2 days ago (7/20/2018 7:00 AM UTC) at Book on a wishlist, By Post -- Controlled Releases

This title was laying on a wishlist.