corner corner Last Chance to See....

Last Chance to See....
by Douglas Adams, Mark Carwardine | Travel
Registered by cathyinoz of Fitzroy, Victoria Australia on 4/11/2007

status (set by crimson-tide): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by cathyinoz from Fitzroy, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, April 11, 2007

TBR

The 'adolescents' spotted this in the opportunity shop a few weeks back when i FORCED them to come inside. they enjoyed Douglas Adam's fiction writing and thought this might be good too. Pfhhh! They'll never read it, but I will. =)

Journal Entry 2 by cathyinoz at -- Controlled Releases --, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, June 20, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (6/19/2009 UTC) at -- Controlled Releases --, Western Australia Australia

sending this to a Bookcrosser for her daughter who needs it for a school assignment?
enjoy! and good luck with the studies.
=)

Journal Entry 3 by aussieangel2 from Noranda, Western Australia Australia on Friday, June 26, 2009

Received in the post yesterday. Thanks so much for sending this. I will pass on once finished with.

Journal Entry 4 by aussieangel2 at Dux Cafe, 71 South Terrace in Como, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, April 25, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (4/25/2010 UTC) at Dux Cafe, 71 South Terrace in Como, Western Australia Australia

Releasing at meetup.

Journal Entry 5 by KLL from Perth, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, April 25, 2010

Picked up at the Perth BC Meetup this morning!

Journal Entry 6 by KLL at Perth, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

So almost 5 years to the day I picked it up, I am journalling this book! It has been picked by crimson-tide from the VBBOz - hence finally reading it :D This was an interesting read in two ways. Yeas reading about the endangered animals was good, but I found it more inteteresting as a historical document. The book was written in 1990 (and document trips that took place in the late 80s) - before mobile phones, wide spread internet or digital technology and it was really interesting to see the impacts of this, and how a radio show was produced 25 years ago. 25 years on, I do wonder how each of the endangered animals are going, though I have to admit I have been too scared to check. But it has given me new appreciation for the komodo dragon and white rhinos I have seen at the zoo in the last few weeks!

Journal Entry 7 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, June 11, 2015

KLL kindly sent this book to me quite a while back as one of my picks from the OZVBB. And it arrived safely quite a while back too! It's just that I'm travelling right now, so wasn't there when it did arrive...

So after being redirected to another address, I have finally discovered the full BCID and can journal it. :D

Thank you so much KLL, and I do apologise for the delay.