corner corner The Notebook

The Notebook
by Nicholas Sparks | Literature & Fiction
Registered by briansbaby of Smyrna, Georgia USA on 4/6/2007

status (set by briansbaby): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by briansbaby from Smyrna, Georgia USA on Friday, April 06, 2007

This is a really lovely book, the second I've read by this author, and the second that I felt surpassed the movie, although not so much as A Walk to Remember.

Brian bought this book for me, at the thrift store, lol, we're such a thrifty couple. Anyways, I'm not willing to let go of it completly yet, but I would like to share it, which is why I am sending it off traveling in a bookring instead!!
-------------------------------------------------
Briansbaby
Ctychic (US)
Caridad (US)
Mysticalzoe (US, willing to ship to Canada)<---Caught May 29th
Starrdust (Canada, willing to ship anywhere)
Vainilla79 (Spain, prefers Europe, but willing to ship anywhere)
Briansbaby (back to me eventually :))

Feel free to PM me or post in the forum (link on my bookshelf page) if you would like to be added! I will be accepting new participants throughout.

Journal Entry 2 by briansbaby from Smyrna, Georgia USA on Monday, April 09, 2007

Shipped off today to CtyChic as part of bookring I'm starting.

Journal Entry 3 by TaleofGenji from North Jersey, New Jersey USA on Thursday, April 12, 2007

Received today. Will start as soon as I finish the book I am currently reading.

Journal Entry 4 by TaleofGenji from North Jersey, New Jersey USA on Sunday, May 06, 2007

Wow! I thought the movie moved me! As with any good book, the movie pales in comparison. Get out a box of kleenex for the ending and enjoy! (As soon as I get the next address this will be on its way!)

Journal Entry 5 by Caridad from Miami, Florida USA on Friday, May 11, 2007

Caught it! Must finish a ring or two and will be right on it. Thanks, Briansbaby!

Journal Entry 6 by Caridad from Miami, Florida USA on Monday, May 14, 2007

A lovely story of an enduring marriage. There quite a few life lessons to be learned. Thank you for sharing, Briansbaby!

Journal Entry 7 by Caridad from Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mailed from PO today. Enjoy MysticalZoe!

Journal Entry 8 by mysticalzoe from Gardiner, Maine USA on Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I just recieved in the mail today, will read asap, I have one other book ahead of this one but only a few more chapters.

5-31-07

Please don't be upset, I couldn't read this book, I only got to chapter 2 and I was bored to tears, I guess it's just not my type of book. I thought I would give it a go, bcause I have never read this author's books before, and my SIL highly recommended it, I gues she's a romance buff. I really tried reading it a couple of times, but don't let my review discourage anyone else. Hopefully someone else will like the book.

Journal Entry 9 by mysticalzoe at Controlled release sent to fellow bookcrosser Book in Londonderry, New Hampshire USA on Monday, June 04, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (6/4/2007 UTC) at Controlled release sent to fellow bookcrosser Book in Londonderry, New Hampshire USA

sending off to canada.

Journal Entry 10 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Saturday, June 16, 2007

This book arrived at my post office this past week, and I'm looking forward to reading it. Thanks for sharing, briansbaby!

Journal Entry 11 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Finished reading this book today and I'm so glad that I was part of the bookring ~ thank you, briansbaby, for including me. I was a little apprehensive before starting as there were mixed reviews and having never read this author before I thought I might have built it up in my mind too much and would end up being disappointed. But definitely not ~ I thoroughly enjoyed the pleasure of reading this, and parts of it I even read out loud just for the enjoyment of hearing the words. I didn't expect to be so moved by the last part of the book but like ctychic I was also moved to tears several times as the story drew to a close.

Have sent a message to vainilla79 for her mailing address, and then this little book will once again be on its way.

Journal Entry 12 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Have received vainilla79's address (she's on a mini-vacation, lucky woman!) so The Notebook has been posted off - - - from Canada to Spain!

Journal Entry 13 by vainilla79 from Pinto, Madrid Spain on Sunday, August 05, 2007

Hello, sorry I couldn''t register the book before! I received it last Friday and I already started to read it. I loved the film so much!

Journal Entry 14 by vainilla79 from Pinto, Madrid Spain on Sunday, September 09, 2007

I finished the book some weeks ago, and I really liked, as much as the film. Such a beautiful story... do these things happen in real life as well? Thank you Briansbaby for sharing this book:)

Journal Entry 15 by vainilla79 from Pinto, Madrid Spain on Saturday, November 10, 2007

Finally I could go to the Post Office this morning, so the book is on its way to you. SORRY SO MUCH for my big delay, I have had a hectic time lately...
Thank you for sharing the book, it was beautiful:)
Take care!!:)

Journal Entry 16 by briansbaby from Smyrna, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thank you all so much for participating in my bookring! I'm glad to have the book back safe and sound, but even more happy that I could share the story with y'all. :) What a wonderful experience this haws been. The book is even more special to me now than it was before, and you all took such good care of it, one wouldn't think it had traveled across the ocean and back! Hopefully this book will have more travels in the future (but it's in my PC again for the time being ;) ). Thanks again. (And no worries, vainilla. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the book, and the delay was no biggie. :D )