corner corner The Way To Yesterday (Silhouette Intimate Moments, No. 1171)

The Way To Yesterday (Silhouette Intimate Moments, No. 1171)
by Sharon Sala | Romance
Registered by bookaholic2 of Wildwood, New Jersey USA on 4/5/2007

status (set by NancyNova): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bookaholic2 from Wildwood, New Jersey USA on Thursday, April 05, 2007

Mary Ellen O'Rourke is just waiting to die. Six years ago, she lost everything when her husband and baby were killed in a freak car accident just feet away from her. Since then, she's existed in a vacuum, cut off from life. That all changes on the anniversary of the crash when Mary Ellen finds an unusual ring inside an antique store. The moment she puts it on, Mary Ellen is stricken with a wave of dizziness and suddenly finds herself in her worst nightmare. It is just moments before the accident and once again, like so many thousands of time before in her dreams, Mary Ellen will be forced to watch her family die.
This time, however, something inside Mary Ellen snaps and she catapults herself onto the car, saving Daniel and Hope. Finding herself with a new beginning, Mary Ellen now wonders if this is a yet another dream or perhaps a miraculous gift.

Good Read!

UP FOR TRADE

Journal Entry 2 by bookaholic2 at Fulfilling Wishlist in Wildwood, New Jersey USA on Friday, June 13, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (6/17/2008 UTC) at Fulfilling Wishlist in Wildwood, New Jersey USA

Wishlist:#Challenge,NMReader

Journal Entry 3 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!

I look forward to releasing as part of the By the Numbers Challenge.

Journal Entry 4 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, August 30, 2010

Recently unboxed while unpacking. I am not participating in the By the Numbers Challenge this year but I think I will give to PrettyPoodle for her OBCZ at the train station. I am fairly certain that this would get picked up by a reader there.

Will make release notes when I mail her the box

Journal Entry 5 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, September 04, 2010

placing on available shelf until read to mail

Journal Entry 6 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sending to Nancynova to pass on to PrettyPoodle

Journal Entry 7 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, October 04, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (10/4/2010 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

I will drop at the PO on the way home from work

Journal Entry 8 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, January 03, 2015

I have this listed on a spreadsheet, so I think it's at my house. Checking it in for now.

Journal Entry 9 by wingNancyNovawing at -- lost forever, see notes in Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, January 14, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/14/2018 UTC) at -- lost forever, see notes in Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA

not sure if it ever got here and didn't turn up in an audit of what's in the house. So marking as lost