corner corner The Colour of a Dog Running Away

The Colour of a Dog Running Away
by Richard Gwyn | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 03, 2007

status (set by marsala): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I bought this book because of the title. Well, who could resist?!

"I didn't realise she was there at first. The city stretched out below - an expanse of tower blocks, white-washed houses and terracotta roofs, enclosed by hills and the sea. When I turned, she was standing by the railing, at the edge of the roof. She wore dark glasses, and was looking towards the harbour. I went straight over to her.

I had no idea what I was going to say."

Journal Entry 2 by WistfulDragon at Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

I bought this book because I couldn't resist the title. However, it appears I can resist reading it for a considerable time, as other books catch my eye first from the mountains of toobies, so I figure it is time to let this one go and find another reader who is more prepared to spend quality time with it.

Gotta love that title, though!

Journal Entry 3 by WistfulDragon at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 25, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - WistfulDragon - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading

WistfulDragon

Journal Entry 4 by marsala at Chiswick, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

This book was left at the end of the meet up, so I've packed it up. It's been wild released in the Trafalgar Square/St. James's park area.