corner corner Kinderlegende

Kinderlegende
by Josel Leitgeb | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingOBCZLinsewing of Weingarten (Württemberg), Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, April 03, 2007

status (set by Mayflower68): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingOBCZLinsewing from Weingarten (Württemberg), Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Anonyme Spende

Journal Entry 2 by ParadizeApple from Weingarten (Württemberg), Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, August 22, 2008

Auch dieses Buch wollte nicht länger in der Linse versauern...

Journal Entry 3 by ParadizeApple at Innenstadt in Ravensburg, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, August 22, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (8/22/2008 UTC) at Innenstadt in Ravensburg, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Im Kräutle (Bioladen), an einer der Kassen. Gespinstmarkt heisst die Strasse...möglicherweise...

Journal Entry 4 by Mayflower68 from Ravensburg, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, August 23, 2008

geschrieben via www.bookcrossers.de

Ich war im Kraeutle in Ravensburg einkaufen und habe zufaellig das Buch an der Kasse liegen gesehen. Nachdem ich etwas gezoegert habe, durfte das Buch mit. Da ich noch Urlaub habe, habe ich genug Zeit das Buch zu lesen. Mehr spaeter....

CAUGHT IN RAVENSBURG BADEN-WUERTTEMBERG DEUTSCHLAND

Journal Entry 5 by Mayflower68 from Ravensburg, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, November 16, 2008

Josef Leitgeb's book "Kinderlegende" is the touching story of a young boy "Lienhard Tenng" who lived in the 17th century and had to live through "witchhell". Although I was aware at the beginning that Lienhard was a child, I found myself drifting in and out of thinking the author was writing about a grown man. Making it clear that today in our society we could not imaging such things happening to a young child. The author can definetly play in the same league as A. Stifter. And whoever is a fan of Stifter will surely enjoy Leitgeb.