corner corner Shopaholic & Baby

Shopaholic & Baby
by Sophie Kinsella | Literature & Fiction
Registered by aunt-sophie of Gatineau, Québec Canada on Monday, April 02, 2007

status (set by vsimeone): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by aunt-sophie from Gatineau, Québec Canada on Monday, April 02, 2007

Becky's life is blooming! She's working at London's newest fashion store The Look, house-hunting with husband Luke (her secret wish is a Shoe Room)... and she's pregnant! She couldn't be more overjoyed - especially since discovering that shopping cures morning sickness. Everything has got to be perfect for her baby: from the designer nursery... to the latest, coolest pram... to the celebrity, must-have obstetrician. But when the celebrity obstetrician turns out to be her husband Luke's glamorous, intellectual ex-girlfriend, Becky's perfect world starts to crumble. She's shopping for two... but are there three in her marriage?

Journal Entry 2 by aunt-sophie from Gatineau, Québec Canada on Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Offering as an international bookring.

Shipping order (I tried to accomodate shipping preferences, but it wasn't always possible):

1. totoroandmei (Japan)
9. esq228 (US)
10. vsimeone (US)<--BOOK HERE
11. kellyhp (US)
12. aunt-sophie (Canada)

The rules are pretty much the same as in other bookrings - please make a journal entry when you receive, and to share your comments when you've read the book. PM the next person in line for their address. Please try to read and pass on within 4 to 6 weeks, but if for some reason you know it won't be possible, please make an entry to tell us, or ask to be skipped or change places in the list. Or if there is any problem or change along the way, please let me know. Thanks! And enjoy reading!!! :)

Journal Entry 3 by totoroandmei from Fukuoka / 福岡市, Fukuoka-ken Japan on Monday, May 28, 2007

Arrived today. Thanks for sharing Aunt-Sophie. Look forward to reading this. I got two books first though.

Journal Entry 4 by totoroandmei from Fukuoka / 福岡市, Fukuoka-ken Japan on Friday, June 01, 2007

Thanks. I liked the book and needed this "chic lit" type reading. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 5 by totoroandmei at controlled release in controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Friday, June 01, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (6/2/2007 UTC) at controlled release in controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

Sending by surface mail.

Journal Entry 6 by kiyoitsukikage from Brixton, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, August 24, 2007

It's here, thanks!!! Can't wait to start reading it!!:)

Journal Entry 7 by kiyoitsukikage from Brixton, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 29, 2007

The book was really fun to read! Thanks! :)

Journal Entry 8 by kiyoitsukikage at by mail in To the next participant, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (10/2/2007 UTC) at by mail in To the next participant, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 9 by wingIcilawing from Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Sunday, October 21, 2007

Back from holidays, the book was waiting for me at home. Thanks a lot for the beautiful stamps. ;)

Journal Entry 10 by wingIcilawing from Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Sunday, November 18, 2007

Perfect for a grey raining november day. Thanks !

PMing the next.

Journal Entry 11 by wingIcilawing from Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, November 26, 2007

On its way to redfloor.

Journal Entry 12 by redfloor from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm looking forward reading this book. It looks like it's great for the holidays.

Journal Entry 13 by redfloor from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

That was great!. Sophie Kinsella is in my opinion one of the best chicklit-writers. I had fun reading it even though the book is pretty predictable.

I'll send it to Margih as soon as I have her adress.

Journal Entry 14 by Margih from Tampere, Pirkanmaa Finland on Monday, January 21, 2008

Thanks redfloor, Shopaholic & Baby have arrived to Tampere, Finland :) Can´t wait to start read the book but I have 2 books to read first!

And I love the card you sent with the book, it put smile on my face right away! Thanks redfloor! And thanks for visiting my Questmap, too :)

Journal Entry 15 by eloisamos from São Paulo, São Paulo Brazil on Friday, June 27, 2008

It arrived some days ago and I alread readed it!
I liked verry much and diffrently of the other Shopalolic books, that got a litle boring some times, this book was great.
Thank you for sharing.

Journal Entry 16 by eloisamos from São Paulo, São Paulo Brazil on Sunday, November 16, 2008

I´m sending for AuburnCaMom´s address.

Journal Entry 17 by eloisamos from São Paulo, São Paulo Brazil on Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sorry, I had some problems in my life that made dificult send this book...
I really can´t reach AuburnCaMom so I will try ask for esq228`s address

Journal Entry 18 by eloisamos from São Paulo, São Paulo Brazil on Saturday, April 04, 2009

It is going to esq228

Journal Entry 19 by esq228 from Phoenix, Arizona USA on Thursday, May 07, 2009

Arrived safely in the US a few days ago and I've already started on it. Thanks for including me!

Journal Entry 20 by esq228 from Phoenix, Arizona USA on Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finished. About what I expected. Not the greatest piece of literature around but a quick easy read.

Will pass it along as soon as I have an address.

Journal Entry 21 by vsimeone from Massillon, Ohio USA on Monday, June 01, 2009

Just received this book in today's mail. I can't wait to read it! Thanks for including me in the ring!

Journal Entry 22 by vsimeone from Massillon, Ohio USA on Sunday, July 12, 2009

This was a quick, easy, fun read. I actually read it on my way to vacation in England so I especially LOVED all the English and London references. It was a wonderful way to kill an 8 hour flight and really get into the English state of mind!

Thanks for letting me be a part of the ring. I have messaged kellyhp to get her address and will send this along just as soon as possible. Thanks again!