corner corner Shopaholic and Sister

Shopaholic and Sister
by Sophie Kinsella | Literature & Fiction
Registered by pepita-di-Corfu of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on 4/2/2007

status (set by ababaigalit): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Monday, April 02, 2007

Taken from the back cover:
"Becky Bloomwood is back!

Becky thought being married to Luke Brandon would be one big Tiffany box of happiness. But to be honest, it's not quite as dreamy as she'd hoped.

The trouble started on honeymoon, when she told Luke the tiniest little fib, about the teeniest little purchase. Now she's on a strict budget, she doesn't have a job - and worst of all her beloved Suze has a new best friend. Then she receives some incredible news. She has a long-lost sister!

Becky has never been more excited. Finally, a real sister! They'll have so much in common! They can go shopping together... choose shoes together... have manicures together...

Until she meets her - and gets the shock of her life. It can't be true. Surely Becky Bloomwood's long-lost sister can't... hate shopping?

A sister. A soulmate. A Skinflint?"

Journal Entry 2 by pepita-di-Corfu at For a fellow Book Crosser in to fulfill a wish, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, October 06, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (10/6/2007 UTC) at For a fellow Book Crosser in to fulfill a wish, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

the book is going off to ababaigalit in far away Israel since i found it on her wish list. This way she's also helping me with my life long challenge to send at least a book to each country of the world.
Enjoy reading ababaigalit!

Journal Entry 3 by ababaigalit from Modi'in, Israel Israel on Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pepita-di- Corfu thanks for your thoughts the book arrived when I was in New York, approximatly three days a go. When I arrived home on Monday I was surprised that the Greek mail was so fast. It was nice to have a book waiting for you after a long and hard day of work.
Thanks for everything and I will read soon and continue it's journey.

ababaigalit