corner corner Ten Big Ones

Ten Big Ones
by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by acme54 of Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on 3/31/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by acme54 from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, March 31, 2007

"The latest of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum adventures, Ten Big Ones places New Jersey bounty hunter Stephanie in rather more jeopardy than usual. She has inconvenienced a local street gang and finds herself with a price on her head; the contract killer known as the Junkman has a taste for torture as well as murder, and she is the last victim on his list. As usual, she finds herself caught between her regular boyfriend, cop Morelli, and the dangerous and charming Ranger; as usual, the main plot goes on in the intervals between her regular rounds of catching up with bail defaulters and delivering them to court, and her involvement with her eccentric Hungarian and Italian relatives."

Journal Entry 2 by Kirkles from Bangor, Co. Down United Kingdom on Friday, October 17, 2008

Received from Acme54 so I can read the whole series. Thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by Kirkles from Bangor, Co. Down United Kingdom on Thursday, February 26, 2009

This one was interesting wiht a bit of a twist with the personal relationships, but still the same mad Stephanie. Her life never seems to change.

sending this on to Seudo now.

Journal Entry 4 by suedo from Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, March 02, 2009

arrived today, many thanks

Journal Entry 5 by suedo from Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Saturday, May 16, 2009

good twists, and a fun read, lots of giggles.

Journal Entry 6 by suedo at on Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (7/5/2009 UTC) at

on the table of temptation

Journal Entry 7 by wingMissMarkeywing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 06, 2009

I picked this up from the Table of temptation at the Edinburgh Uncon last weekend. I've just got into Stephanie Plum books after I won one in a book swap game a month ago. Going on Mount TBR.

Journal Entry 8 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Had a tidy up of my bookshelves and have decided to take this one to Ballycumber, Ireland to release on the visit there by the Dublin Convention attendees.

Journal Entry 9 by wingMissMarkeywing at Bookcrossing Convention 2012 in Ballycumber, Co. Offaly Ireland on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/13/2012 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2012 in Ballycumber, Co. Offaly Ireland

Welcome to Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 10 by wingGhaneschawing at Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on Saturday, April 14, 2012

given me by hand

For our Monopoly Challenge 2012

Journal Entry 11 by wingGhaneschawing at Trinity College Library in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/14/2012 UTC) at Trinity College Library in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

"Our task for the Monopoly Game this turn was to make a release connected with "School". We pondered about it and decided that this could also be a "High School" which would be the literary translation of the German Hochschule, translating into University or College in English. And where do you go to study in a College as a bookcrosser? The library, of course. And what a great one we found. We had decided to leave the book in the Long Room of the famousa
Trinity College Library in Dublin
which has been a center of learning since 1639. With beating heart, I visited the famous library at the university. But what a shock: "Photography is not permitted." There were barriers around the valuable books, everywhere. But a real Bookcrosser will find a solution! A nice guard, whom I explained our cause, took my book and put it on a lectern behind the boundary. At the letter "F", which means “Fang” in German. Then I was allowed to take pictures. That was a real challenge for a Bookcrossing book.

They say who do not learn for school but for life. But when you are a New Jersey bounty hunter like Stephanie Plum and have inconvenienced a local street gang and find yourself with a price on your head you better start to think on your feet and this can unfortunately only be taught by the school of life..."

Journal Entry 12 by marsala at Chiswick, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Just team Tulip checking in.

Ganesha was in the old library at the same time I was and told me very proudly about her release. I said: "That's great!" and then ofcourse swiftly wrote the number down.

Journal Entry 13 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, October 08, 2014

An amusing easy read Far fetched but enjoyable