corner corner Letters from a Nut

Letters from a Nut
by Ted L. Nancy, Jerry Seinfeld | Entertainment
Registered by AuntNub of Tarrytown, New York USA on 4/3/2007

status (set by TITurtle1): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by AuntNub from Tarrytown, New York USA on Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. :)

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, AuntNub, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and happy Crossing!

From Amazon.com:
"What if you wrote to the Baseball Hall of Fame offering to donate a full set of Mickey Mantle's toenail clippings? Why, they'd be glad to have 'em--even if you are "a Level 4 bed-wetter." Cooperstown is only one of many institutions terrorized in Letters from a Nut, a collection of crazed correspondence by Ted L. Nancy. The name is a pseudonym, perhaps for Jerry Seinfeld, who wrote the introduction. Seinfeld never comes clean, but the yocks sure sound like his material. And the letters have his prints all over them--who else would write the L.A. Lakers posing as a rabid fan who wears pants with a see-through back end, "for medical reasons"? Whoever wrote it, the book's a real lark. Where else can you meet "Pip, the Mighty Squeak," a man who gambles in a giant shrimp costume, or a corn that looks like Shelley Fabares? Only inside the fevered brain of Ted L. Nancy--whether he's Jerry Seinfeld or not."

Journal Entry 2 by AuntNub from Tarrytown, New York USA on Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm putting this book on "reserve" ~ it will be part of a box o' books that I'm sending down to S.C. for the Bookcrossing convention.

Journal Entry 3 by AuntNub from Tarrytown, New York USA on Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 4 by AuntNub at Box of books sent via DHL in Charleston, SC, BookCrossing Convention -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (4/5/2007 UTC) at Box of books sent via DHL in Charleston, SC, BookCrossing Convention -- Controlled Releases

Just 1 of a bunch of books sent as a donation to the Charleston, SC BookCrossing convention. I hope whoever gets this book enjoys it & helps it along in its' travels!

Journal Entry 5 by CharlestonBCers from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Monday, April 09, 2007

Received in a box of books from AuntNub for the convention. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 6 by TITurtle1 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Picked yhis up at the convention "buffet book" Table. I am certainly lookingforward to reading this!!!