corner corner Velocity

Velocity
by Dean Koontz | Literature & Fiction
Registered by tabby-cat-owner of Phoenix, Arizona USA on Wednesday, March 21, 2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by tabby-cat-owner from Phoenix, Arizona USA on Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The New York Time Bestseller, this book is about an ordinary guys who starts receiving extraordinary notes from a psychopathic killer about who he is going to kill.

Journal Entry 2 by tabby-cat-owner at n/a in Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (8/15/2007 UTC) at n/a in Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

mailed to bflybabe of Palos Hills, Illinois to help with the Panera Bread OBCZs.

If you feel like reading this book first, that's okay. I hope someone catches the book and makes a journal entry.

Journal Entry 3 by bflybabe from Palos Hills, Illinois USA on Monday, August 20, 2007

Thanks for the book of books! They came in today. This one looks very interesting... but I get scared too easily, so I won''t even bother trying! It''s not like I can jump into someone''s lap during a book (or cover my eyes!)

Journal Entry 4 by bflybabe at Panera Bread Company on Ogden in Naperville, Illinois USA on Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (8/21/2007 UTC) at Panera Bread Company on Ogden in Naperville, Illinois USA

I am leaving this in the BookCrossing basket. You can find it to the left of the main doors as you enter the building.
ENJOY!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, September 23, 2007

Thanks for the book. I am not a big Koontz fan...I just needed some light reading for my trip to China to adopt my daughter. I am leaving it in Guangzhou so it is now half way around the world!

CAUGHT IN NAPERVILLE IL USA