corner corner Kitty Takes A Holiday

Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 3/21/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, March 21, 2007

From the Publisher
After getting caught turning wolf on national television, Kitty retreats to a mountain cabin to recover and write her memoirs. But this is Kitty, so trouble is never far behind, and instead of Walden Pond, she gets Evil Dead. When werewolf hunter Cormac shows up with an injured Ben O'Farrell, Kitty's lawyer, slung over his shoulder, and a wolf-like creature with glowing red eyes starts sniffing around

Journal Entry 2 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Friday, April 20, 2007

Received as RABCK from Nou at BC 2007 Convention. Thank you sweetie!! :*

Journal Entry 3 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

This was another great installment in the Kitty series. I really like Kitty's character: tough as nails on the outside, yet vulnerable and quite complex on the inside. In this book, Kitty has escaped from the world for awhile to a remote cabin in the mountains, supposedly to write her memoirs, but she really just needs time to think... to get away from it all, get her priorities straight, etc. Unfortunately, her time away isn't quite as comforting as she'd like. It seems someone in town is trying to curse her, and now to top it off, she's got a new werewolf to train too. Guess who? =-o

This is now reserved for Shawnna, who had previously sent me some other books in trade.

Journal Entry 4 by CheriePie at RABCK in USPS First Class Mail, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Friday, December 21, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (12/20/2007 UTC) at RABCK in USPS First Class Mail, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Sent to Shawnna along with Fanged & Fabulous on 20-Dec-2007 via USPS First Class.

I dunno if I these are RABCKs or trades for some past books she sent me as I'm not really keeping track anymore. I just hope they'll come in handy during a tough time for her, so she'll have something to read that isn't packed away in a box somewhere. ::hug::

Journal Entry 5 by TheFallenAngel from Oak Ridge, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Thanks for sending this along to me. :-)

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, May 18, 2009

The author was a new read for me. Entirely enjoyable and a good fun read. I picked it up at used book store in Asheville and am undecided as to whether to keep it or send it on.

CAUGHT IN ASHEVILLE NC UNITED STATES