corner corner The Wave (Plus)

The Wave (Plus)
by Morton Rhue | Teens
Registered by hank-chinaski of Bielefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, March 20, 2007

status (set by Za-ida): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by hank-chinaski from Bielefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, March 20, 2007

An American high school teacher starts an experiment with his students to demonstrate how facism works, but then things seem to get somewhat out of control... A great story, but IMHO there's rather too much simplification in it, especially in the beginning. It's improving in the second half, as things are getting more complex.

(Comment refers to copy of German translation, haven't read it in English yet).

Journal Entry 2 by hank-chinaski from Bielefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, April 02, 2007

Goes into blups25's Anti-Nazi-Box

Journal Entry 3 by winglady-libertywing from Coburg, Bayern Germany on Monday, July 23, 2007

Haven't read it also, but got a still unread German copy on my personal shelf. The Wave is part of the must-have-read-books at schools here and I remember that my daughter was deeply impressed.

Goes on travelling with the box.

Journal Entry 4 by wingZa-idawing at Fürth, Bayern Germany on Saturday, December 14, 2013

I took this book out of the box, because I already have read a German copy.

I take part in a Challenge to release books at UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It is a little bit tricky, because the book has to be read. Abroad it is better to release English books but I am too lazy to read in English!

Some day I will release this book in another country :-)

My German copy will travel with the box.