corner corner The Cauldron

The Cauldron
by Colin Forbes | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPolmarywing of Polperro, Cornwall United Kingdom on 3/20/2007

status (set by Moriquen): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPolmarywing from Polperro, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Kindly donated by mum

Journal Entry 2 by wingPolmarywing at CAFFE VENEZIA in Canterbury, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (3/21/2007 UTC) at CAFFE VENEZIA in Canterbury, Kent United Kingdom

On the bookshelf at the back of the restaurant

Journal Entry 3 by wingbestfriendswing from - Ergens in de provincie, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, April 01, 2007

"Found" on the bookshelf when visiting Canterbury and OBCZ "Caffe Venezia". I left some books behind too.

September update: Tried and tried, but can't get into this one at all. Available again.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbestfriendswing from - Ergens in de provincie, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, July 06, 2008

Won by Moriquen in my 3rd anniversary Keep them moving RABCK draw

Will be sent to her soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbestfriendswing at Spa, Liège / Luik Belgium on Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/8/2008 UTC) at Spa, Liège / Luik Belgium

KTMC # 26

naar Borgerhout per post. Veel plezier ermee.

Journal Entry 6 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, July 11, 2008

The book arrived safe and sound. Bedankt bestfriends!

Update: I did not like this book. The characters seemed fake, the storyline just went on and on, the ending was disapointing. I don't think I'll ever be tempted to read another book by this author!

Journal Entry 7 by Moriquen at Camping Bled in Bled, Gorenjska Slovenia on Friday, July 25, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (8/14/2008 UTC) at Camping Bled in Bled, Gorenjska Slovenia

Somewhere in Camping Bled lies a book, waiting for a new owner. Have fun with it!