corner corner The Sweet Potato Queens' Book of Love

The Sweet Potato Queens' Book of Love
by Jill Conner Browne | Humor
Registered by wingAntof9wing of Lakewood, Colorado USA on Tuesday, March 20, 2007

status (set by Antof9): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAntof9wing from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAntof9wing from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm reading in the sun this summer, and not making lots of notes on my journal entries for books, so I don't have a lot to say about this except that it was nice and lite and very entertaining. And the parts about tans were hilarious.
I also say that in my considered opinion white people were a mistake, on God's part, I mean. If He had to do over, I bet he'd make everybody black, or at the very least see that the melanin got distributed a little more fairly. Face it, everybody would be better looking black. Any white girl who's ever had a tan can vouch for it. Especially if you have, shall we say, figure flaws. Brown fat just does not look as bad as white fat. Hell, you can tell that by looking at a pork chop. A strip of fat around a raw pork chop is all white and globby looking. Fry that sucker, and the fat comes out all crispy and golden brown. ...

Journal Entry 3 by wingAntof9wing at Wild Oats Market, Denver West in Golden, Colorado USA on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (9/12/2007 UTC) at Wild Oats Market, Denver West in Golden, Colorado USA

Left close to 7:30 ... with the Sweet Potatoes, of course! (see pic if it uploads properly)

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site; welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, Antof9, as the member who referred you. If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing!