corner corner To Kill a Mockingbird (New Windmill)

To Kill a Mockingbird (New Windmill)
by Harper Lee | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Nell-Lu of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, March 18, 2007

status (set by Nell-Lu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Nell-Lu from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, March 18, 2007

I haven't read this brilliant book for a while, so was delighted to spot it in a charity shop. The edition is the same one I read first time round, in English lessons at school, which is somehow pleasing (it's not the same cover design as the picture here, by the way).

I'm taking this with me on a trip to England next week, so I'll release it once I've finished it - wherever I happen to be at the time. I'll add a review when I get home as I won't have time for internet access while I'm away.

Journal Entry 2 by Nell-Lu from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, March 23, 2007

This book was even better than I remembered. Harper Lee's writing is beautiful, and her characterisation spot on. Add a page-turner of a plot, and this is pretty much perfect.

Journal Entry 3 by Nell-Lu at Starbucks just off Broad Street in Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 23, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (3/22/2007 UTC) at Starbucks just off Broad Street in Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom

I left this in the newspaper rack facing the front door.

If you've found this book - welcome to BookCrossing! I hope you enjoy To Kill a Mockingbird and I'd love to read your review. You can stay completely anonymous if you prefer, or you can join BookCrossing (it's free) if you'd like to take part in this booklovers' community.