corner corner Too Little, Too Late

Too Little, Too Late
by Colette Caddle | Women's Fiction
Registered by bluecat07 of Karben, Hessen Germany on 3/17/2007

status (set by BethanieKay): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bluecat07 from Karben, Hessen Germany on Saturday, March 17, 2007

Set in Dublin, Colette Caddle's first novel has a diverse range of characters who find themselves dealing with infidelity, drunkenness, suicide and unplanned pregnancy against the backdrop of the hectic world of the restaurateur. Stephanie West is forced to choose between moving to Arizona with Sean Adams or staying in Dublin to buy out the owner of the Chez Nous restaurant which she manages. Her decision is heavily influenced by something that happened years earlier with which she has never come to terms, the death by suicide of her best friend, Ruth, which has left her fearful of any long term commitment.

Reserved for BethanieKay

Journal Entry 2 by bluecat07 from Karben, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I don't know why it took me so long to get to this - well, I know, too many owed books to read... - and I am glad that I finally read it. It was quite an enjoyable chicklit. I liked the main characters, the Dublin setting, it was nice to spend time there.

13.5.08: The book will now travel to BethanieKay. Sorry that it took me so long to get to this book and thanks again for your RABCK!!

Journal Entry 3 by BethanieKay from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wow, I had completely forgotten about this book! :) Thanks for the trade, looking forward to reading it!!!

Journal Entry 4 by BethanieKay from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Taking this book with me on a business trip to London this weekend, as I'm going to take a quick trip up to Edinburgh while I'm "in the area" :). Since this book is set in Dublin, I thought it would be appropriate if I released it in the wild in neighboring Scotland while I'm there! Will try to get to the internet as soon as I can after I release the book to make release notes. I hope someone catches it!

>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<

To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single release!!

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 5 by BethanieKay at Phone Box, Royal Mile in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, September 14, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (9/11/2009 UTC) at Phone Box, Royal Mile in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Left this book on top of the phone in the red phone box on the Royal Mile, on the south side of the street near the Fringe Office. When I checked back a couple days later, it was gone. Hope someone caught it and will journal it!