corner corner Travelling Hopefully

Travelling Hopefully
by Tony Shead | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/17/2007

status (set by karratha): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 17, 2007

I don't know what to expect from this book. I picked it up as the cover & title caught my eye but I thought it was going to be factual but no, it's a novel!

The blurb sounds good, so we'll see...

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 31, 2007

Stephen is young, charming & clever but stuck in a dead end job & going nowhere. Then he meets Nathalie who 's just got a job on a cruise ship.. so Stephen decides to go too but the names on his passport & credit cards aren't his & his fraudulent life begins to unravel...

I didn't find this to be "a hilarious screwball" tale as described on the cover- best I can say was it was ok. Definetly one for the wild release pile..

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 06, 2007

I'm off to London for a few days & this book's coming with me! It may get released in Ealing/Acton/Hanwell area- or it may come home with me! Will update it's adventures next week....

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Memorial Square in Market Bosworth, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (4/10/2007 UTC) at Memorial Square in Market Bosworth, Leicestershire United Kingdom

on bench between the Clock Shop & Peppercorn (or was it Pepperpot?) Cottage

Journal Entry 5 by karratha from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 17, 2007

book found in market bosworth april 11th when visiting daughter read at home in renfrewshire and will put for another reader upstairs in bird sanctuary in Lochwinnoch lots of people visit. putting there18th april.
Enjoyed book but found it a bit unrealistic but a good holiday type read.Ibrought it back to finish at home