corner corner Crow Lake (Today Show Book Club #7)

Crow Lake (Today Show Book Club #7)
by Mary Lawson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Kitten22 of Ellington, Connecticut USA on Friday, March 16, 2007

status (set by Safrolistics): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Kitten22 at Kitten22's M-Bag to Iran in Kitten22's M-Bag to Iran, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Friday, March 16, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (3/16/2007 UTC) at Kitten22's M-Bag to Iran in Kitten22's M-Bag to Iran, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Placing in M-Bag to Iran for airyaa.

Journal Entry 2 by airyaa from Tehran, Tehran Iran on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

TTTTT H H A N\ N K K SSS
T HHHH A A N \ N KK T H H A A N \N K K SS

ps1: phew, it took time to write a new kind of Thanks. :D Though the S doesn't seem good.
ps2: ok, my Thanks doesn't work when I hit sumbit. Pffff!
---
(Jan 29 08)
lol - I dont know what were I doing back then. This sure is a strange way to say thanks!
Anyway, it was a good book that I finished in 3 days. The story went back and forth in time and sometimes I wished it wasn't like that but at the same time I knew that's how it gets more interesting. It was a sad story for sure with very little happiness in it. Funny thing was that I thought Bo was never going to grow up. Actually, the adult Bo came into story only at the 10 last pages and for Kate, you'll always find her eavedropping. But all in all it was a good read.

Journal Entry 3 by airyaa at Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, May 30, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (5/30/2010 UTC) at Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands

RABCK for motherof11

Journal Entry 4 by wingmotherof11wing at Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, June 09, 2010

This book arrived today from airyaa, in a huge package with 9 other books! Thank you very much, airyaa!!! It looks wonderful, and is set in Ontario, where one of our daughters (pinkoeria) lives.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmotherof11wing at Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A wonderful story! Very tragic and basically rather unhappy. A good ending! I really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing this with me, airyaa!!!

Journal Entry 6 by wingmotherof11wing at Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Monday, October 11, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (10/11/2010 UTC) at Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom

This book goes to the winner of the EU I've never won a sweepstake. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by Safrolistics at Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Friday, October 15, 2010

Thankyou so much, received in the post today, along with some fab earrings, and a Birthday Calender, which is strange, because I was just thinking I needed one!
Looking forward to reading this book, although don't know when I'll get round to it, as I've received so many great looking books as the winner of the European Never Won A Sweepstake RABCK.