corner corner Starter for Ten

Starter for Ten
by David Nicholls | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbrunton11wing of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 3/13/2007

status (set by joywriter1980): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bought in the Scope shop in Liverpool

Journal Entry 2 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 01, 2010

I enjoyed this one - It made me chuckle. Available until I decide what to do with it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 03, 2010

Sending to wal-89 as a RABCK. Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by wal-89 from Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 09, 2010

Thank you very much for my RABCK =) I have the new David Nicholls to read before this one, but I have heard good things about this book and look forward to reading it this summer. The cover is nice too, not that I should judge by the cover =)

Journal Entry 5 by wal-89 at Liverpool, Merseyside United Kingdom on Monday, October 04, 2010

This was the second David Nicholls book that I've read this year but I liked this one more. It made me laugh out loud, imagining all the silly situations Brian got himself into and the story flowed really well. This book is now available, at least until the wishlist are working again.

Reserved for luanalara.

Journal Entry 6 by wal-89 at By post, RABCK to fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (12/9/2010 UTC) at By post, RABCK to fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Another to be sent off when I get to the post office :)

Journal Entry 7 by Luanalara at -- Per Post geschickt / Persönlich weitergegeben --, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thank you again! I didn't know that it was such a... big book. :) Looking forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 8 by Luanalara at Erkelenz, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, May 10, 2013

This was a quite enjoyable book. Really, sometimes I only could shake my head in disbelief at Brian's actions or the things he said. He obviously had some serious problem with "Think first, then talk/act" and sometimes really behaved like an ass. But every character in this book had some serious flaws, so it was kind of fitting. Now I want to see how the movie with James McAvoy turned out. *g*

Journal Entry 9 by Luanalara at Erkelenz, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, June 18, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (6/19/2018 UTC) at Erkelenz, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Travels to joywriter1980. Hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by wingjoywriter1980wing at Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Monday, June 25, 2018

Arrived today. Thank you very much!

Looking forward to reading it!