corner corner The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference

The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
by Malcolm Gladwell | Professional & Technical
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 3/8/2007

status (set by geishabird): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, March 08, 2007

Finally using my indigo giftcard that I got from my parents for Christmas 2005!

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 25, 2007

This was a very interesting read that I took up to the cottage this past week. It was a neat perspective to see all types of trends being likened to a contagious disease's mode of transmission, longevity, and ability to prosper in different environments.

I think I will hold on to this one for the moment to pass on to my brother.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, April 09, 2007

Reserved for geishabird for the Good Fairy relay.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I just dropped this in the mailbox this morning, you should receive it within a few days I would think.

Journal Entry 5 by geishabird from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Thursday, April 12, 2007

Received today; thank you! I enjoyed Gladwell's Blink and am looking forward to the read.

Journal Entry 6 by geishabird at Toronto, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 27, 2016

It's time to clear out some more unread books...this one is going out into the world to find a new home.

Journal Entry 7 by geishabird at Little Free Library at 75 Lewis St. in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 27, 2016

Released 11 mos ago (10/27/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library at 75 Lewis St. in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Happy reading!