corner corner Ordinary Miracles

Ordinary Miracles
by Grace Wynne-Jones | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingGizmopuddywing of Maynooth, Co. Kildare Ireland on Tuesday, February 27, 2007

status (set by Hotfrog): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingGizmopuddywing from Maynooth, Co. Kildare Ireland on Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Very very kindly given to me by the author during a meeting about doing an article on Bookcrossing. Will circulate amongst the BCie group

Journal Entry 2 by wingGizmopuddywing from Maynooth, Co. Kildare Ireland on Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Very enjoyable book, I totally empathised with Jasmine, we are of an age, married the same length with a daughter in college in Galway, actually some of the parts of the book almost freaked me out.

Warm lovely story about a woman finding herself after being a housewife and mother for years and having her world pulled out from under her.

Journal Entry 3 by wingGizmopuddywing at Wynn's Hotel, Abbey St in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (5/1/2007 UTC) at Wynn's Hotel, Abbey St in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

To be released at the Dublin BCie May meet up

Journal Entry 4 by carnsoreboxer from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, May 04, 2007

Have just started this and nice and light for tired Carnsoreboxer! To be passed onto Gillian/Kiwiinengland next

Journal Entry 5 by wingKiwiinEnglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, May 28, 2007

Thanks Carnsoreboxer for this, and Grace Wynne-Jones also. Shoulds like a good sunny afternoon read!

Journal Entry 6 by wingKiwiinEnglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I read this while in Paris, and it was a good chick lit book - perfect for reading in airports! The ending was a bit rushed, but I did like Rosie.

Journal Entry 7 by wingKiwiinEnglandwing at Central Hotel, Exchequer St in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, June 18, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (6/19/2007 UTC) at Central Hotel, Exchequer St in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

I am taking this to the Dublin book crossing meet up.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, August 06, 2007

Left at Clarion Collection Hotel Neptune Copenhagen

CAUGHT IN DUBLIN IRELAND

Journal Entry 9 by Hotfrog from Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia on Monday, August 06, 2007

That was me - didn''t mean to be anonymous, just hurrying to catch my bus.