corner corner Agincourt: The King, the Campaign, the Battle

by Juliet Barker | History
Registered by LeighBCD on 2/27/2007

status (set by MarkC466): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I saw this book at the small shop at London City Airport. It has had good reviews and the aura around Agincourt is not something I have consciously read about - it is time to learn something about The Hundred Years War!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Monday, March 05, 2007

I started reading this pretty much immediately - but it did not hold my attention. No doubt that this is a great history book but there were too many dates and French nobles for me to keep track of.

I will release this into the wild. I hope whoever finds it, enjoys it - welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (4/1/2008 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

Hope you enjoy the book and welcome to Bookcrossing - hopefully you will like this site if you are a book swapper!

Journal Entry 4 by MarkC466 from Beccles, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, April 03, 2008

Received the book frm read it swap it, I hae been looking for the book for while, will sit on my shelf for a while though as hav lots to read first, but am looking forward very much, my brotherin law enjoyed it very much.