corner corner The Dark-eyed Girls

The Dark-eyed Girls
by Judith Lennox | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 23, 2007

status (set by toxophilite): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 23, 2007

The story of 3 girls, gentle Liv who marries the man of her dreams only to be stifled by him , cynical Katherine who throws herself into her career & dearly loved Rachel, who marries young & meets with tragedy...

I was given this book by a friend who promised me it was a good read. I quite enjoyed it but now it can go on it's way...

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Apricot Square Cafe in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (3/9/2007 UTC) at Apricot Square Cafe in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

at one of the tables (downstairs)

Journal Entry 3 by toxophilite from Bradford, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 12, 2007

Caught this book in Apricot Square Coffee Shop in Brighouse last week. Haven't had chance to read it yet, but when I have, I'll make sure it is released on its way again.