corner corner For the Sake of Elena

For the Sake of Elena
by Elizabeth George | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingem64wing of Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 2/19/2007

status (set by Sii1): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingem64wing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Monday, February 19, 2007

Thomas Lynley and Barbara Havers investigate the death of a Cambridge student. She was a long-distance runner, daughter of a university professor and deaf. Father has thought that her daughter was innocent but the investigation reveals different kind of a young woman. Both Lynley and Havers have a lot going on in their personal lifes.

It has been a while since I read the book but I did like it.

The book is reserved for myntti.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmynttiwing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Thursday, March 08, 2007

From tonight's meet-up. Thanks, em64!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmynttiwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

It took me surprisingly long to read this book. I don't know why, but it just didn't grab me - not a page turner. Too many suspects, perhaps? I've got other Inspector Lynley books waiting on my bookshelf, but I'll probably wait a bit before starting the next one.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmynttiwing at Pääkirjasto Metso, vaihtokärry/book-swap-cart in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/3/2013 UTC) at Pääkirjasto Metso, vaihtokärry/book-swap-cart in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Kirjankierrätyskärryssä.
***
BC-sivuston kielen saa halutessaan vaihdettua sivun ylälaidan vihreässä palkissa olevasta valikosta. Suomenkielinen keskustelufoorumi: http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/30

Journal Entry 5 by Sii1 at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I found this book yesterday but forgot to make a journal about it. It was in the book-swap basket in hervanta's library. I was'nt even looking for bookcrossing books but there it was and I could'nt resist the "take me home"- sticker in the cover. This book may stay with me some (I mean long) time, because I am really slow reading in english...

Journal Entry 6 by Sii1 at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, February 28, 2015

I am really slow reading in english and once I started reading this book it took two months for me to complete reading it. I have read many books of this genre in finnish but this was my first I have read in english. I liked this book, the conclusion wasnt too predictable. I wouldnt mind even read more from this author...